Targa 27.1 Offshore Power Boat
Builder:Botnia Marin, Finland
Registry:UK Part 1
Length Overall (inc. swim platform):29'
Length On Deck:27'
Construction:Glass-fibre hull, deck & pilothouse
Engine:Volvo-Penta D6 310
Targa boats, built in Finland by Botnia Marin, set the standard for safe, high - performance offshore powerboats. The 27.1 sits in the middle of the size range and provides the perfect balance of useable space and reasonable economy. Botnia Targas should not be compared with more conventional powerboats. The design innovations and Finnish build quality are second to none, and it is difficult to over-state how secure walking on the low deck, which leads all around the pilothouse, feels.
Offered for sale is 'Ahkera', a 2007 model based on the West of Scotland. Lightly used and well maintained by her experienced and careful owner (who bought her new), she is in extremely clean and tidy order and those viewing will find little to differentiate her from a new boat.
Powered by the impressive D6 Volvo-Penta 310hp, driving through the Duo-Prop stern drive, she can cruise at up to 30 knots and delivers scintillating performance even in the roughest conditions.
The pilothouse offers extremely good visibility and is also accessible from both sides, making close-quarters manoeuvring much easier. There is also a fly-bridge with seating for 3. Inside the cabin is bright and comfortable with seating for up to 6 and a table which stows to the deck-head. Below there is an aft-cabin which can sleep 4 in 2 x head-to-toe bunks. Separate heads compartment with shower forward of pilothouse, accessed from fore-deck.
Full details of the 27.1 model including 360-degree view and video can be seen on Targa's own website. There are only a limited number of Targa 27.1s on the market and they are very sought after. At this price we don't expect 'Ahkera' to be for sale long, and at this time of year she presents a great opportunity for someone to get the full season's use out of a fantastic boat.
Engine / propulsion
- Volvo-Penta D6 turbo-intercooled 6 cyl. diesel with duo-prop stern-drive.
- EVC fully electronic fly-by-wire engine control system
- Volvo-Penta hydraulic power steering
- Insta-Trim hydraulic trim tabs
- Max Power series 60-12 bow thruster
- 4 single berths in aft cabin (2 x 2 head-to-toe layout)
- Blue fabric upholstery with speckled pattern throughout
- 2 forward pilothouse helm position seats rotate to face saloon table Seating for 4 further in pilothouse, 6 total
- Teak dining table stows to pilothouse ceiling
- Cramer combined 2-burner stainless-steel cooker and sink unit with hot & cold pressurised water
- 12V overhead cabin lighting & halogen spot lights
Electrics / Electronics
- Raymarine ST40 Bi-data depth and speed
- Raymarine C120 GPS chart-plotter, 12.1-inch colour sunlight viewable display
- Icom IC-M421 DSC VHF radio
- Directional searchlight with handle above helm station
- Electric horn
- 230v AC socket, UK square-pin
- 2 x 12V accessory sockets
Anchoring / Mooring
- Lewmar Concept 1 vertical electric anchor windlass, flush mount Optima absorbed glass mat battery (50AH, 850CCA) dedicated to bow thruster & anchor windlass
- Lewmar Delta anchor (approx 15kg) with approx 10m x 8mm galvanised chain, stainless swivel & 3-strand anchor warp
- Twin stainless steel fairleads for anchor or mooring
- Heavy 3-strand bridle for attaching to mooring buoys
- 4 x fenders with fabric covers
- Various mooring warps and ropes
- Seago 4-man offshore life raft in hard case with stainless stowage cradle on aft deck (service in-date)
- Fire extinguisher
- Built-in automatic fire extinguisher in engine room
- Fire blanket
- Manual & electric bilge pumps
- Fuel tank capacity 550 litres
- Water tank capacity 65 litres
- Non-slip painted deck and fore-deck seating
- Fold-up teak seats on aft deck
- Plastic seats for 3 (including helmsman) on fly-bridge
- Swim platform with teak gratings on transom (takes overall length to 29 feet)
- Boarding ladder
- Stowage bracket for tender outboard on aft deck rail
- Volvo / QL hot water calorifier from engine
- Eberspacher Hydronic DW4S 4KW diesel-fired hot water system, provides hot water and warm-air cabin heating
- De-mister outlet at windscreen
- Twin pantograph-type windscreen wipers
- Built-in electric deck-wash pump
- Deck wash hose
- Gas cylinder
- Teak foredeck table and leg in dedicated stowage at top of forward locker
- Shore power connection socket
- Jabsco standard marine toilet
- Washbasin and shower in heads compartment with hot & cold pressurised water
- Electric shower drain pump
All information contained in this listing is offered in good faith however West Coast Yachting Ltd.
cannot warrant the accuracy of any information given. In particular all comments regarding condition
are the impressions of the broker when visiting the boat and should not be mistaken for a proper survey of the vessel in any shape or form.
Buyers are advised to have an independent survey carried out and to instruct the surveyors to investigate such details
as require validation. West Coast Yachting Ltd. will not be held liable for any losses arising from information contained in this listing.